Ältere Postings
Antwort schreiben

=AIM=SSG Jimi - =|C*G*A|= Jimi Col

18.06.2007, 19:14

Well……hello friends, mates and fellows…

to be honest, my hands are trembling while i write down these words. But it’s time to do it.

I came to =AIM= to snipe, that’s was what i loved. Sorrowfully I saw the development many months ago…..more and more turned into to CTF with bolt rifles. That is not my game and it will never be my game as i loved sniping. So it came that I spent less and less time on our servers. Far away the times I played the full map rotation on the Sniper Server…..

Jesus, what grandiose moments i remember there….

- Before I joined I remember playing a DM there and as Tidal took his breakfast at PC and watched us playing………..we had a great laugh.

- As Dave told me in Beltot to cross the boundries to bash Hellhound I would be immediately accepted as a member…..(by the way…I did not cross lol)

- Silent Killa and me applied at the same time and we waited day by day for an answer….and those legendary duels in El Alamein…..

- Woot Orion!

- The sunday morning battles with the Overclocker kids, their father, Italo, striker, farrier…..…..and STILL I didn’t hear your voice Rachel……I am sorry honey.

- Lonely battles in the night with rocksoldier…..street fights in Burgundy with Saxon (mate your so a great graphic artist, thx for all you’ve done)

- Gerrits laugh :grin:

I could tell some stories from almost all of you, and each of you is special. Thx guys. Well, I could continue more and more by those stories, but I don’t wanna bore you, I am just a bit nostalgic.

In the end the change of =AIM= was why I turned more and more into S & D action on european servers. I still love playing COD 2 and will continue playing it! But I am not that present on =AIM= servers as an active member should be, so I am at the moment not justified to wear the glorious =AIM= tags.

Don’t get me wrong friends I am still pretty connected to many of our members and will ever be. =AIM= is and will stay my opening page of my internet and the first I do and will still do when coming at PC is vote for us, but it’s time to take a break. I hope =AIM= will continue as long as online gaming exists, maybe with another games in the future, Medal of Honour Airborne or Call of Duty 4, who knows yet.

So, I ask you to leave me a back door open to come back to you as a full member. OMG, didn’t think I got some tears in my eyes now…So maybe you can hide =AIM=SSG Jimi in an dark little drawer….and the nickname will appear again one day.

I will never play for another Clan in COD2, just cause there is no better with the friendship and fun I found it here. I love you all. But as the situation is as it is I go back to my very beginning roots and play with the old CGA-Tag of my buddies from my home town.

So Ladies and Gentlemen don’t forget me, I will never. I am still here and with you. I will come back to the servers and TS – maybe more often as you wish :grin:

:-( I love you all :-(

Jimi - Michael

18.06.2007, 19:14

Re: =AIM=SSG Jimi - =|C*G*A|= Jimi Col

18.06.2007, 22:26

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck hammer text jimi.. ich hab ja die gründe mitgricht und so du gehst shco iwann widda zu aim binihc mir sicher dafür liebst du aim viel zu sehr.. abba was postives hats ja auch due spielst jetzt noch öfter unter dem CGA-tag..:P

19.06.2007, 08:25

*gänsehautgrich* oh man jimi.....war bestimmt ne schwere entscheidung.....hoff für dich das es die richtige war....naja man schießt sich

19.06.2007, 16:09

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ich weis wie du dich fühlst m8!

Aber die C*G*A fängt dich auf!! ;-)

19.06.2007, 19:06

JIMI .. auch ein paar worte von einem NARREN... von mia^^... lol vllt erinnern sich dich an irgedwas ...

ich weiss auch wie du an AIM gehangen hast und auch wahrscheinlich noch hängst.... und darum sag ich jezt ....

ich atme einsamkeit
und werde sentimental
AIM neigt sich dem ende zu
deine stimmung is katastrophal
ohne dich sitzen wir im nirgendwo
und starren in den RAZZ
verloren in gedanken stehen wie vor DIA

was du heut machst
hama dich tausend mal gefracht
FICKST DU ENGEL zählst du sterne
odda betrinkst du dich mit FREUNDEN
den ganzen TAG
wir warten schon so lange auf ein wort von dia
ein NIE ENDES VERLANGEN NACH DIA
lebt in UNS
WIR WARTEN SCHON SO LANGE
auf ein Wort von dia ...
der SCHMERZ ist vergangen
geblieben is UNSERER JIMI

MIT DER C*G*A!

mate was ich damit sagen will ist .... uns is egal ob mit AIM odda ohne ... du bist unser JIMI und wirst es imma BLEIBEN mate....

dadrauf EIN voooooooooooooooooooooooooorwäääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääärts

19.06.2007, 22:19

Bild

Wow,

danke für die rührenden Worte Leute. Ja, =AIM= war was ganz besonderes für mich und wird es immer bleiben. Ich werde nie die großartige Zeit vergessen, es war sehr sehr einzigartig, schwer zu beschreiben.

Es ist nur ein Onlinegame, aber es ging schon nach kurzen nicht mehr nur ums spielen......dennoch, es ist ein kleiner Spalt offen, um zurückzukehren, vielleicht unter anderen Umständen, wer weiss. Never say never.

Nichts desto trotz, bin ich stolz, in Zukunft mit =|C*G*A|= spielen zu können. Ohne dieses verdammte Spiel würde ich einige von euch gar nicht richtig kennen. DAS wäre NICHT DE Wahrheit, da könnt ihr versichert sein.

....und so geht es weiter.

Call forever mates!

Danke =AIM=!

=|C*G*A|=[color=grey] Jimi <span style="color:red;"> Col [/color]

20.06.2007, 14:45

geiles ding mörschel.. hehe naja was soll anderes von dir kommen:P
jimi des pack ma scho;)
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: NES, TV, Spiele, Youtube, USA